Shared Talk

Here is another spot I've found where you can chat in audio or text with foreigners who's language you are eager to learn. Sometimes the audio can lag and I've been asked if I have Skype because people like to go there because the audio can be clearer.
I don't know how I feel about having a bunch of people calling me on Skype whenever they feel like it though. So, that is something to consider. For the most part the audio is fine for me on Shared Talk, anyway. It does take some courage at first to jump into a chat, especially audio. There are people from all over the world to talk to. www.sharedtalk.com

I'm adding a video here that punctuates the usefulness of knowing another language. Some may have already seen it but here goes. http://bit.ly/gjDv8

I had a great time on SharedTalk today. I'm gradually losing my mic shyness.

Comments

Popular Posts