Lingq and other items

I've found a nice program for learning the popular languages. See what you think: www.lingq.com It is called Lingq and it really seems to be a wonderful way to learn.
I have just started on it this morning. I went through all 3 levels of Pimsleur and then Michel Thomas while on the road delivering auto parts. Then I started speaking to people. I am now able to carry on a half-decent conversation in French. I'm now going to French speaking meetings that I found on www.meetup.com I recommend those along with Pimsleur and Michel Thomas. You can't go wrong as far as I'm concerned. I actually make a living translating so I would never steer you wrong. Don't forget to check out the free FSI language materials from a previous post. Well,
I'm going to go a little further with French on Lingq.

Comments

Popular Posts