French Meetup in San Antonio Not a Success

Okay; here is the deal. I signed up for a San Antonio, Tx French Meetup through meetup.com
way ahead of the meeting date. The organizers never posted the location of the meeting and I am still a little furious about it. Needless to say I had to plan my week around this meetup that never took place. There is another French meetup in the area and so I will sign up with them.

This week I must try memorizing a foreign language news article. It may make sense to do on in Spanish since I am in San Antonio and don't have far to go in my estimation to make my Spanish sound a whole lot better. I'll let you know how that goes. I think I'll use a tape recorder to listen to my voice and to strengthen recall.

Comments

Tom said…
I need to comment that there are at least 2 French meetups in San Antonio and the one I've found is just great! I'm really glad they put up with me. My French ability is growing. There! I had to try and see if comments work on my blog..

Popular Posts